Sick of your lame oil pressure on your engine? Especially at high RPM/WOT Conditions? Want more oil pressure and thus more oil flow to your vital engine components in your race engine? Want a clean and effective way to run multiple sensors, a remote oil filter, and an oil cooler?
Well look no further, after many months of design, development and r&d we are pleased to bring to the market our CNC Billet Adjustable Oil Pressure Plate! Made from true aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminium, with a super durable black Mil-spec hard anodised finish, this bit of kit is absolute premium quality and most importantly works really well!
NOTE: This may perform differently on different engine combos, the main goal with the oil pressure is to bump up the peak pressure you will see at high RPM (where it usually falls off) From factory it is set to bypass oil and maintain pressure at about 60psi. With this kit you can put additional preload on the bypass valve/spring and raise that pressure threshold further to something closer to 90psi in a healthy engine. You may see oil pressure increases at idle and low RPM too, however it is predominantly for high rpm peak pressure.
Please note, that your oil weight and also oil temp will determine/vary your results. These engines like thicker weight oils - I personally use Penrite HPR15 which is a 15w60 full synthetic.
So what exactly does it do?
This replaces your factory oil filter housing and essentially allows the following:
- Ability to run a remote mount oil filter
- Ability to also run an oil cooler
- Ability to adjust max oil pressure on the fly
- Ability to run multiple 1/8" & 1/4" NPT sensors, oil feeds for turbos etc.
- Frees up the bulky space that the factory filter & housing occupied
What do you get?
- 1x CNC BILLET 7075 ADAPTER BODY
- 4x STAINLESS CAP SCREW MOUNTING BOLTS
- 1x STAINLESS SET SCREW, LOCK NUT, WASHER & DOWTY SEAL
- 1x GENUINE OEM GASKET
- 2x -10AN to ½” NPT MALE FLARES
- 1x -10AN to ½” NPT BLANKING PLUG
- 1x ¼” NPT BLANKING PLUG
- 2x ⅛” NPT BLANKING PLUGS
What else you will need:
- Remote oil filter housing (I use and recommend the Aeroflow ones)
- -10AN hose and fittings to suit your setup
- Oil filter to suit your oil filter housing
- Oil pressure gauge (mechanical or digital)
- Oil Cooler (recommended)
- Oil temp sensor/gauge
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your engine/accessories config, you may need to slightly clearance your power steering pump bracket to clear the top of the adapter.
How do I install it?
Easy! We have both a comprehensive installation manual as well as an installation video. Both can be found in the links below.